Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectbye bye
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22603&mesg_id=22631
22631, bye bye
Posted by flaerglum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
not a bad job, it was fairly apparent you were pretty new to the game. I still remember when you disscovered the id bug with poisons and you were like ha! i will tell everyone and you will poison nobody again, and then i poison killed you 3 or so times after that :P

Lion vulture is a powerful combo, I remember when i had it as terenvil, second to last of the old school nexans, of course back then you could carry a carriofeed over to the lion which just tore the hell out of giants.

I figured I frustrated you a lot, I frustrate a lot of tribunals cause I just dance around guards and knock you out. I made a tribby for a couple of days which i have deleted since then and I remember the first thing i heard over cb when i got inducted was you saying that flaerglum should be permanentaly be wanted. i was laughing so hard i fell out of my chair.

Anyways keep up the good work, and as a suggestion if you get lion form you should tear apart villagers easily, especialy if they hit you in the city, its as easy as order all rescue lion, 3 rounds later, dead villager. or if you found a barrier wand then you could wade through groups of villagers easily

luck with your next