Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectMore to discuss
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22560&mesg_id=22587
22587, More to discuss
Posted by Harry on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I want to tell you that I rarely meet anyone on here that I
want to talk to outside of the game. I know that was your role and all, and judging by the notes here you had plenty of heartsick slaves, but I'd like to think I was special. I can think whatever I want..my world...my rules. You really were the first
char that got me on the RP. Probably why I was wrecked for the week after I made my first flawed decision. Thats why, really if you aren't against it, Id like to keep in touch and discuss other things and what-not. Im not going to discuss my RP here but I'd love to hash it out elsewhere, since Harry's not going anywhere for a while.

I think its much more interesting playing flawed characters anyways.
Who wants to play a boring old devoted follower. Why not play someone who has a crisis of faith every once in a while. Might make the imm's take more notice. I dunno. Harry's definitely flawed, but he'll make up for it. I play my char's to death, take a 6 month break..then start again. So..this one I think is going to be there a while. Also, now I think I threw a serious monkey wrench at our common denominator, so that's working into my RP now too.

Anyways...contact me if you want to....if you dont...thats fine too.

I became enamored with the brain behind Inzae, so it would be a shame to lose that.

mwenner@satx.rr.com
MSN Messenger marcuswenner193