Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectGoddammit
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22479&mesg_id=22512
22512, Goddammit
Posted by Enbuergo1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I knew I would forget someone. In this case, I forgot you, Dhacknath, Juktar, Slathigern, and Zhelrantix all in one scoop.

For those who didn't know, I was originally a battle applicant, so I tried to stay consistant with at least respecting battle and its goals--unless of course, the lives of goodies were threatened, then I had to step in.

I think I lost as much con to honorably dueling ragers I had no chance against than any other source. Perhaps imperials, but it would be close.

Kackrik--I always enjoyed your character, and thank you for the kind words. I held my hand when it came to you, Dhacknath, and Thrakadan as there were always other evils more 'worthy' of my hostile intents, and again, I respected you all. Thanks for the good times.

Thrakadan--You old bastard, join me in the heavens already! Dueling you was like dueling an M1. Well done.

Dhacknath--You once asked me IC why I left you alone. Again, the respect issue. Evils that I believed IC to be closer to redemption in one form or another I often let slide in favor of hunting more 'evil' evils

Zhelrantix--Another Mack truck. Thank you for all the honorable duels. Keep up the good work.