Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectGeez,
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22479&mesg_id=22496
22496, Geez,
Posted by Obaznuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Definitely one of my favorite Marans, stood out in a lot of ways. Here are some:
1. You didn't have a sense of stuck up pride like many maran do. When it came time for you to be scolded and to learn, you took it with a grain of salt. People who get defensive about it and take it like a personal attack end up getting nowhere and usually dig themselves deeper into trouble. But as you can see through your title, you earned back your pride and then some.
2. Always had to be moving. A lot of marans like to spend twenty minutes hunting and forty minutes sitting. (At the Fort, at the Bar usually) But from what I recall, when we hunted together, if I was moving too slow for your liking, you'd just run off. I also got the feeling you were playing a sort of 'loner' char, which made it some excellent roleplay.

Anyways, excellent char and if this was an experiment, I think you can call it a successful one.