Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectAnother chapter finished.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22266&mesg_id=22270
22270, Another chapter finished.
Posted by Cerunnir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I rolled up Zaknfir to prove something to myself, that I could play an evil character successfully. I think I managed that fairly well. I excluded lightning, which I missed quite a bit. (Regardless of what Vanar say, cone is best on cloud giants. A cone range from massacre to Deve, while a fireball from injure to Deve.) I had mastery in all paths except fire, where immolation was hoovering at 96%. What can I say.. dark-elf invokers.. sneak rocks immensly at hero. But at low ranks I had a target sign on me saying 'pincer me'. I probably had 25 deaths pre-38.. After 38 I had less than 25. I had this; you dont have to full loot to be evil attitude. Then see if people noticed, some did, some did not. During my whole chareer I never full looted a single corpse(I cannot account for those I was with). I walked away from a countless amount of corpses without even looking in them.

Zaknafir was never afraid to take chances.

Beroxxus:
You rock. I love immortals who take part in mortal lives. Just a wink is enaugh to keep a character going. Even negative criticism is welcomed. Keep on giving those interactions. Loved your religion.

Allies/Cabal:
Goronik/Dralith:
Even if you deserve sepperate mentions I will put you together. You were Zaknafirs best allies/friends. We ranked up together, and we did alot of #### together. Shaman/thief/invoker combo can be über deadly.

Nathleniss:
A shame you deleted so soon, we kicked ass. I remember that time when we two retrieved the sceptre against five marans. Three of them died and we took the sceptre back.

Foslin:
I think we have very different playing times. Exact opposite to be more correct. I think you play late night US time, then I sleep or work. Keep on trucking.

Mekantos:
You just pushed the wrong buttons. I probably took it a bit far, but where is the fun if you dont? Zaknafir did not like you, but ooc I like your style, it is how a scion AP should be played.

Vanar:
Good luck, a shame we did not get as much time together as we should. Two invokers can kill much and quick.

Enemies:
Juktar:
Damn your persistency. You made me use a #### load of preps. Very well done character. And you were Grumby? Cool, I was Starkad.

Zylundak:
Very.. very competent. I hate area spellbaning berserkers. Especially when they spellbane as well as you.

Tcatama:
####ing hell I hate stun.. and impale. For a felar you faired extremly well against me, normaly non-villager felars just give me a strange face and falls over dead.

Paladins in general:
Damn you all, fighting you is just so futile. We both know we cant nail eachother since none of us can lag the other part effectivly.

Obaznuk:
Wootie my ass *Chuckle*. You were strong, and in the same notion as felars.. arials normaly gurgle a few engulfs and fall over dead. But you did not. Did I mention I hate impale?

Flaerglum:
You have really found a new scary combo. Thats all im saying. Did I mention I hate poison thieves?

Lorran:
Damn I hated you. Simple and easy.

Zaknafir Iz'matun signing out.

Recent character:
Carzolian, felar mace/spear, maran wannabe.
Zacerzan, Falcon/orangutan, warlock.
Starkad, Storm shaman captain, sylvan.
Azharadon, Half-drow Invoker Adept, Warlock.