Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: What a wild ride it was...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22252&mesg_id=22262
22262, RE: What a wild ride it was...
Posted by Slathigern on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well... Twice we went into Arin-gird and twice we got scared away LOL. Ohhh the times we had traveling. You got me stuck in a moat, tossed me off the edge of a cliff and I can't remember what else. OH the endless times getting me stuck in quicksand. WAKING ZAKNAFIR UP! Ill always remember that one, I laughed my ass off when I died, then I cried because I had my perfect set. But as I said, I never keep Darkened ARmor for more then a day. Juktar was amazing, I loved traveling with you, your interactions, and especially your responce to my possession. You were a brother to Slath, hopefully ill see you in the fields.

BattleCharmed

You got all the things I wanted. Lastname, title and leadership position. Me, I didnt need general, but my last name would have been ok. What does it take to get a last name anyhow? It was in my 13 chapter role, it was on my lastname thingy. I used it in ALL my notes. Oh well. Loved your char