Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHehe
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=21584&mesg_id=21634
21634, Hehe
Posted by Gwy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You saw two faces of me that I wanted to be seen.. the fattie and all.. that was just because everyone was fat .. you could say Gwy had some complexes about that.. The other one is that I tried to show up as much as possible for a raid, whatever the odds..(in your case I believe I had shield, aura, stoneskin, haste, armor, bless and frenzy, so I would stand some time, perhaps enough to sing when you don't see me, then flee, return, sing a fiend, and keep the healer dirted.. whatever).. alright, there have been a couple of raids in which I didn't show up, but that was either because I couldn't or I wouldn't stand any chance at all.. Gwy thought it would be completely useless if she would just get smacked about and died for 'nothing'.. I've had some discussions about that point of view, but it was considered the right thing to do .. 'wise' as Vorondel would say it.. Anyways.. I'll see you around..