Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWell..
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=21584&mesg_id=21603
21603, Well..
Posted by Gwy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, you gave me a great complement there, by saying that the Fortress would lose a good force.. I'm still a bit angry about how that last fight went with the Centurions.. I sang them both asleep, attacked one, and since I didn't see you north or west I was like 'Alright let's do this one at a time', kill one, wait some, kill one and so on.. Apparently you were very near, because you showed up almost immediately.. So I was like alright, no prob, dirt and sing nightmare and quaff potion and I'm safe.. If it hadn't been for the tick to drop the moment you fled (I have a 2-round lag) I would have made it without a problem, since one of the centurions was already dead.. I was at 500 hp then.. Saw you return and attack me.. I was like damn, this is going to be close, beacuse the chance of fleeing from centurions (even when sleeping !!!! ####-code :) ) is like 1/10000 or whatever (even if it's possible).. dirted you, but then I missed nightmare (happens to me like 1 out of hundred times, nightmare was stuck somewhere in the nineties, and I'm not really the person to spend hours and hours of practicing), right before the second nightmare would come you killed me.. and I was like AAAARGH !!.. so that's what I meant with bad luck, when we talked about it later.. Anyways, as I said, it was 'nice' fighting you.. keep doing what you're doing, it's just fine..

Gwyythinniel