Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectnothin bout me.....
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=21270&mesg_id=21282
21282, nothin bout me.....
Posted by natherin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
well this has to be quick still at work but anyway I interacted all with you with previous chars and yes this is the exact opp, mine and your prev char where friends and I atleast though i was on the way with this one, though i did not get a mention and yes your interview was one of the hardest i have been through, got me so flustered infact that when i talked to jum i was all messed up hehehe, well looks like soon I will be one of the only ex-nexuns left everyone is falling off in droves oh well, and if you dont know who I am you should be able to figure it out, i never try to hide chars i just play.... oh well you where nice to me.. and that last day you finally started calling me by my name all the time, and plus was funny how you made it seem like it was a honor to be able to help you, some times you lost your mean streak though you did help me personaly out quite a bit and was happy to return the favor oh well, c ya in the fields

matthewgrindstaff@yahoo.com