Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectoops...not this one
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=20735&mesg_id=20833
20833, oops...not this one
Posted by shokai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
(REPOSTED Khal's comments...edited to protect the names of active characters....psst! I said email for a reason kids)

That last straw where I finally broke down and wrote the note to Zulghinlour was when XXXXXXXXXXX all logged on, joining two others I forget now. XXXX and XXXXX I think it was? They came and raided. XXXX left right after the raid. Young ones came back and took it, XXXX logged back in and raided with them again. This time XXXX stayed and lvled with XXXX and someone else.

I dont have logs. It gives me so much lag I cant play with. I cant, not with a ton of people after me and me after them constantly. Izuvererus posted some things as the emporer of forums I think, so I am pretty sure he logs, might ask him but I cant do anything like that in char. He saw it alot, so did a bunch of Empirials that payed attention.

As far as using ooc knowledge for this char. This char has a well defined role, including a place within a cabal, etc. Shokai, I have been an imm on two different muds. I had tried to make my own. I know people cheat all the time. Arolin kept doing it, even after warned, denied with Nirola and other things, just kept it. People do. This char isnt just against them, but has alot of wars, if you want, I will post a note to you with this char, and explain it. Actually, I will do so. You can judge whether you want the char gone or not.