Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Adios
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=20735&mesg_id=20763
20763, RE: Adios
Posted by mememeeee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Trierbon wasnt with me on the aran-gird trips, didnt trierbon delete even before them? Bleh. Dont do that. Anyway.
It wasnt that I promoted people quickly. My thing was this, The blood oath seperarates Empirial civilization from any other civilization. It is freely offered and given, and hence, never will I charge or any charge be given under my command for the Blood Oath.
One million in donations, that is for skill. Skill DOES matter. That is for sheath blade.
Two million for full blade. Easily gotten, three million for Elite blade, but each one you have to show things. I was willing to make nearly anyone an elite blade that logged on often and did their best, and got to hero range. Anyone. What do you mean with some of the stuff I pulled? :(
My next is part-rp, full pk beast. Khalizad wasnt designed for that. When I made him, I had been gone for a while. I didnt know who was in power, or anything else. I wont make sword specs unless I know 100% sure the cabal I want to join is near empty. Flurry has been and always will be overpowered, so I went axe. Man do axe specs miss/fail a ton. eh