Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject"Oops"
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=20280&mesg_id=20281
20281, "Oops"
Posted by Menzaen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't really mean to delete, I actually had a lot of plans, I meant to rage delete to make myself stay away for a few days, but I accidentally quit after the first delete. So I relogged and deleted again, but it circumvented the rage delete code, so why not.

Wow. What a ####ty pk ratio, I havn't done that bad since my first character with a pk ratio. I started out really well, but after the anathema event I just got sloppy. I died twice in the last few days because I went to pee/get food while hidden and an owl flew to me and shifted. In general, I just wasn't into the pk aspect as much.

Anyway, it was a lot of fun, had a lot of great RP, won a role contest, got some (just a little) immteraction, killed a couple people.

I really intended to con die this one, but what can you do. #### happens.

There's a bunch of people I'd like to thank, but I can't think straight right now for being upset with myself for yet another colossol mistake, heh.

I'll post goodbies, role/desc in a little bit, it's my deletion thread and I'll make as many posts in it as I damn well please.

-Menzaen, Knipit, Aenail, Falax, and above all else, Derek