Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Me.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=1979&mesg_id=1983
1983, RE: Me.
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Valguarneara... And don't disappear like that.

I do not recall ever hearing a pray from you, though I can check the logs later. I'm on a ton, though only visible perhaps 20% of the time for various reasons. Most of our other conversations were of the form "So, why could you not get back to defend against this raid?" For a character with Gate and a very strong ability to get back to full strength quickly, you certainly did not hurry to defend the cabal item, even against feasible odds.

I thought of asking you for a chancellor position despite my being a healer

Your name was on The Yellow Post-It Pad, which means you were much closer to an uninduction than a promotion. I watched you several times, and I whole-heartedly agree with Nepenthe's sentiment that I never once saw you do anything that could be construed as a risk. This stood in stark contrast to your role, in my opinion.

...but that would require adding to the role and thinking it over... ahh lazy me, I never did it.

This may be more of the reason why we never spoke. For a character whose role dictated leadership and bold thought, you seemed very content to be quietly on the sidelines, generic enough to let you do whatever you want, playing it safe. While this is a valid character philosophy, I never felt it fit the mold for leadership, quests, or the like.

From the pen of:
valguarnera@carrionfields.com">Valguarnera Trisseptia