Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AUTO) Zuou, Forest Witch Bitch of Sylvan, Follower of Deception
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=19760&mesg_id=19771
19771, RE: (AUTO) Zuou, Forest Witch Bitch of Sylvan, Follower of Deception
Posted by Goapa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character was more of a manipulation deception character than anything. Although Zuou didn't care two craps for Sylvan yet she attempted to represent the ultimate and perfect wild animal (and in doing so hunted whoever she wanted under the guise of defiler). I manipulated sylvans as well as others to do things counteractive to their nature and sometimes I didn't even have to do that, all I had to do was watch and then become high and mighty on how they are weak sylvans when I was in itself the worst sylvan possible. (I didn't care about killing wild animals, I just cared about playing nasty tricks on people which is why I loved having bioempathy and treb).

I did a lot of little deceptions, lies, etc. that turned people against each other and caused havoc with people inside and outside of sylvan.

There were greater deceptions going on in game as well that involved many players, but I won't tell you about those because those things should be left in game.