Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectTattoo
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=19678&mesg_id=19702
19702, Tattoo
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kastellyn: I have no idea what you wanted from me to get that tat. I tried so damn hard. Perhaps that was it. Anyways, I loved our interactions thanks a lot. Oh did you make it so I would live longer? 600 hours is a lot for an arial.

The truth is, I just didn't feel that you were ready for it. I think you had a decent grasp on the religion, but you never quite managed to convince me that you fully understood what it meant to be a Legend. I guarantee that you would have gotten it, given more time, but my times started getting scarce and yours kept right on going at your standard pace. I was unable to provide you with the necessary Immteraction to keep you growing on the right path at the critical times - for this I apologize. And no, I didn't extend your age!

I thought Eluna was very solidly played, and I enjoyed our interactions as well. I just wish I had more time!

If you've got more specific questions, shoot me an email; I like to keep the religion somewhat vague on the forums.