Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Rockbiter, come on.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=19265&mesg_id=19531
19531, RE: Rockbiter, come on.
Posted by Corthy Wick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am actually weary of this flame for it is unwarranted. I did not speak any flame to you so I have nothing more to say than, "You started it."
Well, a bit more. You were a successful character. You got your weapon, your title, your immteraction. You were loved, and you were hated. You played a strong character, death to the Grove or not.

I was not captain, no weapon, Immteraction laced with hatred and a bad title, as someone pointed out. I played my character, I was true to the role I had planned out for him. So, I consider him a success as much as Griimbling was. The difference: I was playing someone who changed often, did not suck up to Imms, did what I wanted for me and mine, not what others wanted of me. You played mostly by the "rules" of the Grove, were always the same and were by far more fit to be a captain. If I had been made captain, god forbid, I might have destroyed the Grove. I am NOT saying I am better than you, I never did. I just said that we have our playing styles which garnered opinion and repercussions alike.