Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Oh please get in a #### slinging contest with me........
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=19265&mesg_id=19466
19466, RE: Oh please get in a #### slinging contest with me........
Posted by Corthy Wick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The boot was necessary for you as I was unnatural at the time. However, you knew I was trying to get it taken care of, which I did. I was completely cleaned up by Amaranthe and natural as could be. I got a long with all the warders, but many of them (especially after you died) hated you, considered you the death of the Grove. I spoke with five, yes, count them...FIVE people who had fear that you were not only bad for the grove, but we feared the Immortals were going to delete the Grove completely as they did Scarab. That is how bad you were. You also had no care for what harm you brought to the grove and it's very reputation. Because of you, we have had those who are not normally our enemies fight us. I am not saying you are a bad player, Rockbiter. I am sure that was your roll, so do not get so angry and holier than thou. You are the one who said you were surprised I was back in. I responded in turn.