Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectOh please get in a #### slinging contest with me........
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=19265&mesg_id=19450
19450, Oh please get in a #### slinging contest with me........
Posted by Rockbiter on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Even now you still don't get why I gave you the boot. The grapes were magical and "not" manifested by you own doing or yourself. They created an unnatural trasformation of your body. Not temporary like casting normal spells done by a mage, but permanent to an extent. Furthermore I could care less whether you liked me as Captain or not because if you were going to leave anyhow, it would of been one less nuisance I had to deal with. I had more then a few people alert me of certain things that bugged them about you. And by no means did I EVER sacrifice another player at the Spire. Myself, definately...Since at the latter years of Griimbling's life I was around with mostly young ones or no one at all. Finally I could care less whether "you" who has no clue about what I did thought I was a less decent Captain or what. I had more fun and success with him and countless other characters then you can shake a stick at.

Rockbiter