Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: I didn't want her life to end...but death comes to us all. (long)
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=19216&mesg_id=19254
19254, RE: I didn't want her life to end...but death comes to us all. (long)
Posted by Beer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sakard: You had a big influence on Sylvrin too. She respected you a lot when she first met you. But as the Imperial founders began to jocky for power and position, she could tell that you were becoming disloyal to Zekasiq. When you insisted that she write that note to all Therans and sign your name before Zekasiq's, she began to distrust you. It was you who eventually convinced her that the Empire was nothing more than a bunch of evil power mongers who were steeped in backstabbing political agendas. And then we became the enemies that we always should have been.

Thanks! At first the Empire confused me a little and believed it would have been a cabal for everyone orderly. But then I've spoked to Khasotholas and then Sakard became more and more power-hungry, using all those who were of the Light for his own benefits (Hence the note I asked) which worked perfectly since Zekasiq was a bit angered. Then I became Imperial and then I told you to surrender to the Empire which you never did...then you became of the Fortress and I called you a traitor and that the Empire never liked you and how I used you...and after that well...I hunted you. I wonder how it would have turned out if you would have turned evil?