Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Amazing
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=19029&mesg_id=19067
19067, RE: Amazing
Posted by Hukalon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
::I don't know if I should take that as a complement or not. It's one advantage of being an arial to have so much inventory space. Although every time I had to fight you, I always had to use what preps I could. There was very few opponents I respected and one of them was you. When I went into group battles and you were on the other side I new trouble was going to happen.

It's definitely a compliment, if i knew enough preps to be a prep monkey i would be. I just don't explore at all, so my prep list is very short and to the point. I always wished i would have had haste during all our fights, i think things would of definitely turned out differently. Really fun fights. Nothing beats a good warrior on warrior scrap.

::When I died at the entrance of the palace, I new I was going to die as soon as I logged on. My computer was lagging and I saw you on, with your talent and leadership I was pretty much screwed. I wasn't going to be one of those panzy people and log out so I took it on the chin.

Team Fort just needs to learn how to work together as a unit and i suspect their healers ride the short bus to school. So i suppose that doesn't help too much either.

Cheers.
Jhyrb.