Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectgood and bad to say about Kriack
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=18774&mesg_id=18787
18787, good and bad to say about Kriack
Posted by Grogim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The Good was very good. You showed true rager newbie/stalwart style in your play. By that I mean that you took the knocks and kept on going. In the battle cabal its only the rager stalwarts and the newbies that seem to do that as the middle ground folk who are expecting a cake-walk delete very quickly. I liked Kriack in the beginning and wanted to see you do well as I knew you were a newbie (mostly due to your dying often plus the statement above about newbie/stalwarts). The the going got really tough with a good few of the ragers not logging on, probably making imperials when the cabal resurfaced, leaveing you and a few others to take the brunt of the pain. You then sent a note about not having fun and how you were not going to be around until things get better, or words to that effect, and this annoyed me greatly. The village does well and has the brotherhood and family it does because of the living, fighting and dying together in the good times and especially the bad and your leaving would only serve to see others in the cabal die more often because you did not want to die so often. In future, just delete if your like that as all your doing is occupying a limited space in the village and weakening it and unfortunately, this was the last impression you gave me and I was hoping to catch you online to uninduct you for it but your deletion has saved me that.
That one last, bad impression aside, I did like Kriack and hope you stay in CF and enjoy yourself.

Grogim