Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Mazaufat Dead:
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=18279&mesg_id=18302
18302, RE: Mazaufat Dead:
Posted by Corthy Wick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ridiculous! You cannot complain and whine about gang bangs. Here is an example that happened 100% of the time: Warder A sits in the Grove all alone, holding the Imperial Codex. There are maybe three to four Imperials. Do they come? Nope. Why? You will see. On goes the day, the lonely Warder still waits for the horde of four Imperials. Oh look, two more Imperials log on and finally they get the nerve to come knocking. What I am trying to say is, that you never even tried the easiest of tasks without an army behind you. This goes for all Imperials. Look at Warder raids, how many do we send? Maybe 2-4 tops. Most of the time we pull it off with two. Hands down the truth. Imperials won't raid our item unless all Imperials are logged on and all Sylvans are logged off. Never, and I mean never, have the Imperials made any use on their own. I do give you kudos for those times you gated to me to get your arse kicked. I did not understand that, and it was more stupid than brave, but still, you are the only Imperial to do that.
I will not miss your Shawtabbies. We did not intereact much, but you had a nice char from what I seen. All drow healers are the same to me, though, but you seemed like a good player. Good luck with your next.