Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Mazaufat Dead:
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=18279&mesg_id=18288
18288, RE: Mazaufat Dead:
Posted by Gherian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
2-0 in your favor? If you count those deaths as your favor, then anytime you died was in my favor. That is not the point however. You tried, that is something, it was somewhat amusing when you spoke to me. Usually I would say something to the effect that it was yet another stupid assumption on your part, and you would just not say anything. That last time you just wanted to gloat, and that's fine, I can take it. Just didn't see overly much to gloat about. Balance sucks in the cabal wars? Sure, I don't really like it much, but at least I have the warders to keep me occupied sometimes. Every imperial deleting is not going to swing that balance. As for the comment that everyone will jump on the bandwagon when the empire starts gaining momentum, maybe, maybe not. I have personally been waiting for the empire for awhile, nearly deleted just to roll up something for it...but I didn't want to jump on that bandwagon. This is the first good PC I have played in probablly three years, and had I known the hero ranks were so lopsided I would have done something else, but not about to quit after six hundred hours because of it. You want something bad enough, you'll stick with it.