Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (CON) [BATTLE] Brogg the Weaponsmaster
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=17599&mesg_id=17614
17614, RE: (CON) [BATTLE] Brogg the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn, that was fast! I thought you were an excellent Villager, you really had a solid grasp on a lot of the finer points. You were willing to talk with enemies when the situation called for it, and willing to disembowel them when the talking was done. Your role was solid, and you stuck with it throughout the life of the character.

I thought your response to the Test of Wits was excellent, and I was really looking forward to seeing you perform in the Rites, as I thought you had a lot of leadership potential.

Had you asked for a vitality quest, and had I been around, you most likely would have gotten one. Best ask when your con is around six or so; that way you have enough time to complete it if it turns out to be a complex one.

As for advice, the best advice I can offer you probably don't need: Have fun with your character! You seemed to embrace that, and I could tell you enjoyed playing Brogg. Good luck with your next!