Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectTake care, chief
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=17417&mesg_id=17465
17465, Take care, chief
Posted by Vynmylak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry I wasn't there for the end. I knew I'd set a high bar for your CON quest, but I was hoping you'd be able to pull it off.

Fahnrore was definitely one of the favorite followers that I've had. You exhibited one of the traits that I truly admire in roleplaying, which is evolving your character's philosophy as time continues -- being able to grow as a character, rather than being the same character from creation to finish or go through drastic changes (unsupported by a role stance).

As I think you discovered, my perspective on the balance between Honor, Rage and War is quite different than what many equate to as an "Honor" god. I appreciated the way you took what was dealt to you, and continued working to prove yourself, rather than simplying saying: I lost a tat, I got demoted. Time to delete;delete and start fresh. That, to me, was probably one of the major reasons I spent the time with you that I did. I view those as opportunities for RP, and have been disappointed in the past with folks who don't take advantage of these situations. Thanks for taking the challenge!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Have fun and hope to see another!

-- Vyn