Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectSyl will miss you Fahnrore
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=17417&mesg_id=17461
17461, Syl will miss you Fahnrore
Posted by Sylvrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hated hearing you occasionally mention over the cabal channel how your life would be coming to an end soon if you kept falling in battle. Getting to know you in the Fortress was fun and Sylvrin loved you, you big old giant. I suspect Fahnrore had a bit of a soft spot for her too. Thanks for the encouragement you gave Sylvrin. There were many times when she really needed it. I was always glad to hear the Watcher welcome you. I knew that meant that those nasty Imperials (who like to pick on Sylvrin for some odd reason ;) )would for sure be having someone hunt them down.

I really loved the way you talked too, it wasn't hard to understand and seemed to suit Fahnrore very well.

Now either come back to the Fortress or roll up a Sylvan ally. There are lots of Imperials on the rise, from what I hear, and the goodies and sylvans will need your help. :) Whatever you decide to do though, have fun with it.

See you in the fields