Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectAdditional goodbyes, my contact info, etc.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=16418&mesg_id=16452
16452, Additional goodbyes, my contact info, etc.
Posted by Gre Bluebeard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you for reminding me about the healers.

The Clan of Hunted by Battle healers. All of you made things very interesting and sometimes very tough.

Thornacrull was just an irritating bastard, constantly talking smack, but always fun.

Joaldar (wood elf healer), I felt sorry for you, my hefty axe, when I was fully equiped did OBLITERATES to you through your sanctuary on a natural hit. It was the most disgusting thing I ever saw. You were also extremely brave when you would gate to me.

Zeq: The one thing you must remember, especially when fighting a berserrker rager, is that after the rager got you to gushing, you do not flee and come back and autoassist the warrior with you and start kicking. There is a thing called "hit" which is very dangerous :). I am guessing you learned that when you came after me with Treklarn. Thanks for the battles as well. Also, it was actually too bad that you were cranialed asleep in my final battle because if you were not I would have gotten you too.

Other healers: Healers turn anyone into a vicious and terrible opponent. Healers always became my greatest priority to kill. And healers make the tactic of wearing down a rager very easy. I was quite thankful that my enemies did not use that tactic as much as they should of. The one great and glaring weakness of any non-defender rager is that you can't heal back to full combat effectiveness worth crap. I think Punblinpo knew that and which is why his combo was pretty sweet.

Aireal: Our dreams were about the village and the village knows about the dreams and our situation. Don't think it was just about me, because I don't think it was. Keep on it and it will certainly be a fun development for all involved.

If any of you wish to contact me, feel free to email me at nevshemal@hotmail.com or through American Online name: DogatDrake

Again thanks all and I may stumble back over the summer or maybe not. What is so terrible about CF is that you can always come up with a great combo, especially with warriors and legacies. So many ideas, so little time. I have become the first to admit that quitting is extremely difficult.

Gre