Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectPS
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=15687&mesg_id=15723
15723, PS
Posted by Xandrya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Please don't feel bad about marrying Xandrya and trying to mold her. I do want you to understand that even though the whole marriage, political intrigue, empire thing probably ended up contributing to Xandrya's early demise, it also was what I enjoyed the most when playing. I just wish she had been higher ranked and I had been a little more experienced to deal with the pk aspect of it. So while it lead to death after death...the depth of the roleplaying I think was well worth it. Kalmah's interest in Xandrya taught me an awful lot actually. You took the time to help me find gear, helped me find people to rank with and tried your best early on to protect me. And you were just plain fun to be with too. (That kiss on the feasting room table was ...ummm yeah...yummy :))

If Kalmah hadn't asked Xandrya to marry him, she may have hooked up with Gastaad, Moligant, Thelios or any other number of people and ended up in a similiar predicament. Though probably not so badly controversial. She was, for the most part, a lover not a fighter, and that was her downfall. My own fault for rage deleting which I'm kind of regretting now.

Also I HOPE I haven't revealed too much about your character here. (I tend to be verbose sometimes)

As I said before I think you're a great player and I'd like to interact with you in the future. Good Luck.