Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DEL) Farnsworth Jones, Voice of the Raven, Vindi
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=15548&mesg_id=15594
15594, RE: (DEL) Farnsworth Jones, Voice of the Raven, Vindi
Posted by Lightmage on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hell....I started off liking your charactor, though at times, his condescending attitude grated on me a bit...Wished I wasnt so busy all the time, and never really got to travel/hunt with you. It seemed like whenever you were about, I was in the middle of something else. I used you in my role to explain my interest in the Raven philosophy, late in life. I was realizing I needed to incorporate some semblence of role-play/relign, instead of being a numbers PKer. You helped me with it, so thanks.

In regards to your trip to the Inferno you had worked so hard to get. Might as well tell you now that we are both dead....I was going to kill you the soon as we entered. *chuckle* It was a plan amungst a few of us involved, since we agreed that a shaman would be holding us back...Sheesh.....

Actually I probably would have backed off that route, knowing IC how much time you put into it....I think that would have been even too cruel for me to do.

Anyhow...you did a hell of a job...great roleplay, great Raven.

Take care,

Anith