Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectDisappointing *and* well done
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=15034&mesg_id=15061
15061, Disappointing *and* well done
Posted by Vynmylak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really disappointed in seeing you delete. I'll get that out of the way. Anytime I see a character such as yours with a RP-opportunity that just sings out, I'm always intrigued by how they'll handle it. Sphere honor elf, Empire, Vyn-follower. The paths you could have taken this was mind-boggling, and being able to keep true to role would have been very, very interesting.

I gotta give it to ya, I didn't know if you would stick it out at times. I can't remember how many times I heard a death echo from the harpies when you were ranking solo or honing skills. *grin* I was very impressed in the way you kept to your role as well, much of it being self-imposed. I hadn't planned on any of Vyn's followers to be do the solo-ranking, as his religion is more of a balance between the three spheres. By the time I was able to get some sort of relief to you in experience gains, you'd already pretty much heroed. You took the hard path, and I hope you enjoyed it quite a bit.

You'll certainly stand out in my mind as a good follower. I hope you realize that IC-wise, I could not abide for an evil follower -- it just goes against everything Vyn stands for, and really put both of us in a bad position. Again, I'd hoped that somehow you'd have figured a way to redeem yourself (even back to a point of neutrality) and been able to re-instate you.

All-in-all, great job. You were my first tattooee, and I thank you for all the entertainment and dedication.

-- Vyn