Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Never mind Taenya
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=146190&mesg_id=146250
146250, RE: Never mind Taenya
Posted by FullmoonCat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"If you are looking for harmony - then it's best not to "cry nerf" and then be surprised when others disagree with you." You haven't disagreed with me. You simply shifted to your usual "Outlander Sucks" routine without even touching on anything I actually said about the skill in question (blindness traps, if anyone cares at this point).

This whole conversation so perfectly illustrates why I left Discord, why in the world would I come back? I suggested that blindness traps being 100% effective was out of line with other blindness mechanics in the game, and it has devolved into people accusing me of cheating, saying that I both was divebombing people to the point that I made the game no fun AND was always in camo (somehow these two things in some bizarre combination, since they are mutually exclusive), and also just another chance to crap on Outlander in general. NONE of which even addresses my original point.