Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: I accused you aswell
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=146190&mesg_id=146235
146235, RE: I accused you aswell
Posted by FullmoonCat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh are we pivoting back to me being in a perma? Neat.

The immortals took the accusation seriously and looked into it. There was nothing to it. I am grateful to them for taking the time to look into all accusations, because there definitely are people out there doing shady things. I just don't happen to be one of them. I play the hours I play despite the odds, have been on both sides of the cabal bandwagons (majority and minority).

Sometimes those hours line up well with other people in the same cabal. That was the case with Nalaea and Mrwalf. We were both rangers in Fort who played late nights, so of course we hunted together. There was nothing more to it than that. I did really love Mrawlf, and enjoyed that time in the game, partially thanks to them as they were my most consistent friend during many of my play hours. He was super hilarious and consistently RPed, just truly enjoyable.

Similar things could be said about Taenya and other Outlanders. I logged in for consistent hours during the time I played that character, and those hours lined up well enough with some other characters with complimentary skills that we were a true threat, despite how much I generally suck at PK. Again, anyone monitoring the cabal channel and character interactions would have seen all communication in-game, plenty of flubs as a result, and nothing remotely suspicious.

If you reported what you thought was suspicious activity, then great. You didn't include me in that report, which is perfect. Keep doing that. It's not something I will ever worry about, because I play by the rules.

Now that I have thoroughly explained how I am not a cheater to someone who already admitted to being one, this will be the last I say on the subject ever.