Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Legitimate concerns about cabal mechanics are
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=146190&mesg_id=146225
146225, RE: Legitimate concerns about cabal mechanics are
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hate cabal wars as they stand.

Not having scales for tribunal is meaningless because tribunal gets #### for powers.

So keep some things in your inventory to barter. You also have cancellation. Potions.

You could beastcall and try to chase before a new blindness trap is set.

You could just accept that defending is near moot.

You could hunt better. A thief cannot hide on water, in woods, etc. But then you'd have to be aggressive and not sit chameleon for 400 hours. Oh look, I found an extra 100 hours!

Did you know, before trap blindness, that pepper dust was routinely used and it was a real uncurable blindless for like 12 ticks? You think trap blindness is bad? Imagine being a rager without the head in the imperial lands locked behind centurions with no way out and no way to see them to attack!! That's the CF I know and have experienced. Viva CF!

You're complaining about one guy's one trick and I'm just wanting to point out that it's kinda sad.

Would you rather face a guy that you can't fight because you're blind defending the tree, or would you rather face three schmucks with air forms hounding you who only seem to play when they can dive bomb a fight already in progress?