Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: You were impossible to deal with for me
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=145972&mesg_id=145978
145978, RE: You were impossible to deal with for me
Posted by VitriolicStream on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Invokers are just a really poor matchup against village scouts, period. I met a couple of invokers that did well, but mostly it was by trying to be sneaky about things and take advantage of me pushing at them.

And the politics were entirely intentional. I wanted to keep the head (got tired of having to get it every time I woke when I first started), and I wanted to have everybody fighting everybody else.

I always figured that people are more likely to battle if they're pretty sure they are going to get the majority of their armor back. I wanted as many fights as I could get. And I think I spent some two hundred hours with the exact same set, which might be a record for me. It wasn't all the very best things, but gave me enough stat coverage, saves, and HPs to make things work well.

I'm going to say I am horribly disappointed you got away yesterday! So VERY close. I mistyped two things, otherwise I think I would have had you :)