Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DEL) Aginal Izkaenin the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=14385&mesg_id=14431
14431, RE: (DEL) Aginal Izkaenin the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Karel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yep, I had my cabal channel to call for an unbind, although that was a time when improved invis proved a bad thing. When I tried to retrieve alone however, I just called a rain and let you come. Which we both know turned out worse for you than me. I think the helpfiles on bindings should be a bit more precise. Battle doesn't make bindings break. VERY EXTENDED battle makes them break. The first time bound I fought SEVENTEEN rounds bound before someone unbound me. Thought that was just screwed, but oh well. Of all the classes, truthfully, I was most wary of druids and thieves. In that order. Druids couldn't kill me really, but with a person or two could if they knew what they were doing. A thief never could without the right backup, but damn if I wasn't always carrying something in my inventory I would really hate having stolen. Biggest compliment to you, gave up about the best belt to be found for a mage just so I could wear a damn girdle of endless space. As for that last bit...that is the part I live for. Taking that one person that is SO unlikely to be able to pull something off, and do it. I've killed invokers with a shield of waves with a duergar mace wielding warrior. I've torn people apart with drow healers. That is my fun. Alot of people like the RP. As I said in one post, I'm the numbers guy. I like to take those odds, shake them up, roll em out and stand them on their heads. When you've taken the impossible and walked through it, you've done something you can look back on and just say "right on".