Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DEL) Aginal Izkaenin the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=14385&mesg_id=14430
14430, RE: (DEL) Aginal Izkaenin the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Sabrian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The talking in the fortress was more or less saying you had good backup, which you did. Sorry, there have been better invokers, I'm not saying you are a slouch, because you're not. I was merely reflecting on the fact that you always, always, always had some lackie there to pull you out, whether it was a bindjob, or whatever. Always, and 75% of the time they were out of pk range. The other times it would be multiple people, like 2 or 3. Nothing wrong with that, the words weren't meant to impress you, they were meant to piss you off. Essentially the same thing you were trying to do to me with the little jack and run, jack, steal, and run talk we had earlier on. Either way, It doesn't really matter, I died, and I can live with that. I'd love to see the guy who could take a binder thief and solo an arial invoker. Its probably possible, but not with all the little henchmen you had floating around, hell, even the goodguys spent their time unbinding you.

Sabrian