Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DEL) Aginal Izkaenin the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=14385&mesg_id=14390
14390, RE: (DEL) Aginal Izkaenin the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Kamandee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really sucks to see ya go, I was happy when I first ran into you because I knew who you probably were.. Thinking we might just have a chance at putting scions on the offensive a bit more. You did a great job when you came around, you usually changed the tide from mearly getting the scepter back to raiding the enemy. I don't think eveyone fully understands how much preperation in both spells/gathering it takes to fight off the huge Alliance of enemies that Scions have.

Every cabal has a clear set and attainable goal, a way to please the imms of that cabal so to speak..
Ragers - Kill mages
Sylvan - Kill un-naturals
Maran - Kill evils
Warlock - Kill evil mages
Scions - Do something to bring the night (When the exact something hasn't been determined)

I don't know what else a soldier can do when his leader hasn't given him orders, protect the homefront? And what can you do but fight if you have at least 4 cabals who's only day to day tasks involve trying to kill you?

I guess these are questions that a person needs to answer before he or she rolls up a scion. I defenenty havn't figured them out yet ;)

Great job Aginal see ya around, hopefully we'll be allies again sometime..

-Kamandee