Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectA goodbye to Morius
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=141223&mesg_id=141225
141225, A goodbye to Morius
Posted by Cerys on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What is there to say to the most wonderful of all the divine? A million things, but I’ll try and be brief:

I had an idea of how I *thought* the religion was set up based on my interactions as Cedany. To anyone who is on the fence about making a Morian, I want to stress that there is far more to the religion than just ‘sin a whole lot, recruit people, and kill those who aren’t open to recruitment’. The interactions between Tristhana and Morius were some of my favorites in the time I’ve spent on CF - the ambiance, ever-present fear of disappointing Morius, and exploration into the nature of sin was SO much fun. Your rp is, as always, top-notch.

Tackling the religion as an off-sphere follower wasn’t easy, but there was plenty of guidance and support throughout. I think I excelled at the recruitment side… less so on the indulgence side. (Can we meet in the middle and say that I was greedy for more followers?). I don't think I'll ever have a perfect religious follower, but that's half the fun of making a zealot. They have blindsides too - maybe more than other people. I probably annoyed you with my excessive praying at the end. I was so curious about the celebration/gift. Sorry about that!

I wanted to mention the global echo about Morius’ rage from the graveyard - which was one of the coolest moments I've had between my two chars. This actually caused me to panic, and I spent days agonizing over the question: “Is he mad at me or at Rahsael?” The glaring flames did not help me figure out the real answer. Between the aforementioned encounter and the isolating experience of joining Scion, I experienced far more than I ever imagined I would. Thank you for being wonderful and all of the interactions - I couldn’t have asked for a better god to follow - or a better family.