Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Cexonza finally descends to her dark paradise.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=139492&mesg_id=139539
139539, RE: Cexonza finally descends to her dark paradise.
Posted by Admund on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I said it in my goodbye thread and I said it on Discord, but it sure bears saying it again: Cexonza was one of the best characters I have ever seen in CF. It was an experience one could never have enough of. Great job, and thank you for the memories.

Admund really liked and admired Cexonza. He saw her as one of the most beautiful things he had seen, and the most beautiful thing about her was her love for Sel. It was pure and honest. He was also convinced that everything had to reach for a balance (as wise as the Moon and all that), and after such a selfless act Cexonza did for saving the world, she was entitled to some selfishness. There wasn't a thing he wouldn't have done to help you find Sel, and somewhere he is smiling that childish smile of his for Cexonza finally finding him.

Roll something new, even as a throwaway. You make the game a better place and every play session a fond memory.