Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHaha yes I loved the Vindorc name!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=138523&mesg_id=138551
138551, Haha yes I loved the Vindorc name!
Posted by Vindelph on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"Vindelph: I loved that you were willing to fight Tegerek, and had enough honor not to jump in on the fights when I was battling two or three others. Truth be told, that time you got me, was truly a surprise since I had easily taken you all the other times before, than I didn't hesistate to bash when I should of just ran since I was malidicted still from the Destructor. But great job putting me down, as I was still at full health when we started."

I also tried a new tactic here that I'll reveal more of when I'm dead and gone but don't want to give away anything right now heh. I was surprised myself because in both instances of combat I used commands that didn't lag because I did not expect my damage output. I hit enter on kotegaeshi and it said "Gushing wounds" and I was like "That can't be right..." Heh. I loved coming for you even though it had me as a player shaking in my boots lol. Always a great time when you were around, even when it was just having drinks talking about our fights. Can't wait to see what you do next.