Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHuge fan of both the character and player
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=138523&mesg_id=138545
138545, Huge fan of both the character and player
Posted by Dhuzok / Morok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Someone mentioned on Discord people would log when you jumped on - I can't understand that, the game was most fun when you were on.

You were always down for a fight, tough but not unbeatable, you would gank (which is fine for an Orc) but also fight solo. Add on to this your fun RP and it was always a good time when you were around.

The Head in the Orc Village is an interesting one. Seems like the abuse was less with people giving to Orcs but more abusing your taking of it. I have logs of Az & co spending literal IRL hours camped out on Bramblefield road or the Village waiting (you weren't on). Which I can't understand, seems like horrible RP for a Trib to spend their time protecting an Orc Village and it's no fun for either party.

Anyway, I don't want to derail the your farewell, it's just good to hear your perspective.

Hope you stick around to roll another, the mud needs more people like you to keep it fun. Thanks.