Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: The mask falls away....
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137426&mesg_id=137437
137437, RE: The mask falls away....
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Interesting character sheet. I only saw the early parts and my times were pretty limited when I was playing, but I had a lot of fun messing with Sel, since we were almost never in the same PK range (since I didn't play often enough to rank quickly). Most of what I said I improvised based on bits I learned through the Imms or Cex, but I tried to give it an air of credibility and just enough plausibility to keep you involved and maybe never quite knowing where exactly Flep stood with you, and if I really was trying to kill you or Cex.

In the 20 ranks I actually thought a lot about trying to make the build able to make Sel's life terrible anytime you left the Inn. Knock outs, thefts, ganging you down with cheap shot, all the annoying thief stuff. But then, I'm just not that kind of player, so I just went with all the RP stuff. The RP was far more fun for me it turned out.

Think you did a great job with Sel from what I saw, and he was a high light of my return to CF after a few years. The only down side of deleting Flep was not being around to continue to bring a little more chaos to Sel's life.