Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThank you. You don't know how much that means to me.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137426&mesg_id=137434
137434, Thank you. You don't know how much that means to me.
Posted by Tesline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sel only had two motives and that was making the grandest art possible and spend time with his wife. Everything was secondary including people. I don't know if I did things wrong with not adding my plans for everything within my role but I felt it was best left as a surprise.

I figured I had a 95% chance of failure with the redemption arc but it was 100% what Sel would do. He had to have his proper afterlife.

Sel felt betrayed by the Fortress even though there wasn't any "real" betrayal. If I never had the idea for the Grand Play. Sel would of likely ignored the Fortress as a whole.

I wish I could say more about it considering the planning that went into it. Also I'd be able to show the parts where things fell a part only to be fixed by something I never expected.

Finally thank you for all the help. You kept me going during the rougher patches of the character. I'm just sad I never got to do that Art war.

Oh I would of tried to go entropy if things went slightly different. Outlander didn't entirely make sense for Sel but he cared very little for it only part of it.