Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWell done!!!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137426&mesg_id=137433
137433, Well done!!!
Posted by Gaspare Gnazzo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was a really polarizing character, and no one could quite figure him out because they kept trying to ascribe motives to him that I don't think he really had.

Sel seemed neutral-leaning-evil for much of his life, and that's reflected in some of his roles and really disturbing (in a cool way) things that he said after major events. You definitely showed moments of both the sweet and the darker side of love. Since many of these involve a character who still exists, I think I'll just stop there.

I really, really, REALLY loved that you seemed to pursue redemption with the Fortress knowing that you were doomed to fail, and that you were constantly sowing doubt, playing the victim, and otherwise antagonizing them. Super-dramatic, incredibly Gasparian, and very fun to watch.

You had a real impact on the dynamics of the game and on its history - not by being a PK powerhouse or some crazy-strong support character, but by being so ####ing dramatic and crazy and provocative. It's hard to think of another character who managed to make that big of an impact in that way.

Well done, and glad you had fun!