Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectAll things die.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137426&mesg_id=137429
137429, All things die.
Posted by xyfa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character was just always so fun to be around. You always had something going on.

Seeing really early Sel vs later Sel was such a cool contrast, and with your take on the religion being a different angle to the other people doing it it made for some really interesting times. The "bar fight" comes to mind, but there were tons. Sel really did change over the course of his life and really did feel like part of the world.

I saddly only got to see the end of that "redemption" arc via notes, but the conclusion really did put a smile on my face, even if not originally planned. If I'd still been around I would totally have given you a brohug, I bet writing that note was so fun. Great villainous moment, well done.

I'm amazed how long you managed to stick it out in Heralds with all the stuff you had going on, though I imagine being able to do whatever you wanted in the last stretch was pretty fun too.

Good luck with your next! Great job on age dying.