Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectYou were tough but no, Vul wasn't for you...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=136425&mesg_id=136439
136439, You were tough but no, Vul wasn't for you...
Posted by Blkdrgn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Though I did enjoy breaking your stoneform from time to time. Yeah, your dispel protection was difficult to deal with but wasn't impossible, plus the only time you killed me was when I was like lvl 43, otherwise you were quite predictable in your fights with both Ziryn and Vul. Kinda conceited in thinking I made Vul specifically for you, though I did make Vul because I wanted to try out invoker at hero. Drows just suck because base hp 423 and mithril vuln, otherwise it was a fun class.

You were a stacked invoker who had undispellable flight. It was fun because it was either you flee, or I flee when we fought at hero, but getting the kill was not going to happen it seemed. You started using earthshield after that first time though, which was funny.

You were tough, and you were geared like no other. You did play super cautiously though, and would never overextend yourself which is admired by some. I guess that's fun for some, but just seems a bit boring when you don't take some chances and actually have nitty gritty fights down to the line. And talking to you as an enemy was just boring, there wasn't really any chatter, you just did business and looted gold and wandered off like you were a shell of a player. Anyways... Tough, very conservative, but effective, the fortress will be reraidable again for heroes now that you are gone and GLWYN.