Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectJust time to go
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=133870&mesg_id=133872
133872, Just time to go
Posted by polmier on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks to everyone that made this character fun. The character though has made as throwaway as it was my first character in 3 years. This was my first defender. I do not play defender well though I appreciate it during pve situations.

I felt that he was not living up to my previous characters (Gilut, Polmier, Varnon, Ardish, Sivane, etc.). I also did not have a good role and failed to take a flaw upon creation and thus I did not think I could impress Daphedee enough.

Lastly, there are so many awesome villagers currently I thought one of them deserved to be drillmaster.

Zah - You are a beast and fun to travel with. Wish you had more time to play. I am sure you do as well.

Grord - Good stuff from you. Enjoy all of it.

Ziv - Very good character. Keep going.

Masu - Strong presence and fighter. Sorry about the rites but it was 8 am.

Zerin - Only spoke a few times, but damn you winning the challenge was cool.

Koomov - Very good character. Keep going.

Gobleg - So glad you have toughed it out. The drow had to do that IC part, but the player behind the drow hated doing that. Glad you rolled with it.

Enemies: All of them are good. Special mention to Drissa (prep and fighting ability. Never have I been owned by one character like that), Jenjin (just overall good approach in character to cf), and Enhal (good fighting, had no idea you were Twist as we have interact a bunch since I started in 1994).

I already have an idea for my next which I am playing now. Another reason I deleted.