Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Nonsense
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=132036&mesg_id=132312
132312, RE: Nonsense
Posted by Jarmel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This will be my last response on this thread.

Yes bingo it is never illegal to attack the vindicator outside of town. It is however illegal to aid a criminal. That simple. If you look at one thing in isolation guess what your going to win the argument. And 100% if I had a vindicator as Provost and they got attacked by others when fighting a criminal I would have flagged those who aided. And you can bet your house I would have been 100% ready to argue that case, would I get it to stick ... who knows ... But in my bullish giant ways Vramun would have fought long and hard for it.

As for your other example given on how or when or where the Provost can place a flag. I will also remind you that there is a precedent where tribunals can place a flag when not on duty. Given you have the files on hand you can look into that one :)

Oh I should also let you know as well that while Provost I raided cabals other than Entropy and Outlander, once again I was 100% ready to argue my choice and stand by it.