Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectTo be expected.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=132036&mesg_id=132251
132251, To be expected.
Posted by Seriphax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not sure of the context of the comments, but I would assume a Maran would likely be less than kind to a necro tribby. You and I only interacted a couple times as Sigard, but even though I was more reserved when talking to baddies I was still more likely to be curt with someone I knew was evil from the outset because I was a paladin. To me your char seemed like a decent enough fellow that must have had some real weird tendencies that skewed your morality into darkness. Others goodies might not give the time of day to find that out simply because you were a necromancer. I will admit to laughing about your get Krelroy laid fund, even if I didn't endorse it in character. In character, however, I had to take a cold view of it. Irikdriby might have been more enthusiastic about all of that but I don't think we met, or at least not meaningfully if so. You have to look at animosity towards you as an IC thing first, IMO. There have been lots of characters that I've hated that I will give absolute props toward the player. So long as they stay IC, me hating them usually means they are doing a good job.