Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lochlan McFae the Spectre, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=132036&mesg_id=132231
132231, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lochlan McFae the Spectre, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by lochlan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
had forgotten your name.

Actually, you repeatedly decided to warn my char against wrongful flags, per aiding a criminal, despite being told repeatedly, the provosts ruling. Wouldnt go to ishuli to clarify etc.

You also took to hovering around galadon hoping others would attack me, to when you would become a criminal, and this was during the heavy griefing pariod, and it seemed you wanted to jump on the bandwagon.

So yeah, I am NOT going to, when a char like this dies, give his gear back so he can keep doing it again over and over. I mean come on man.

This sentence summed it up rather well - I'm glad though that you ended up giving vehli a legitamate reason to decide to go after you in town, we had some fun fights for sure'. You were a ####ing maran, you already had every reason to go after a necro in town.

But using those two as a means to try to gang me down during this time, and accusing me for what you were doing (wrongful flagging etc, despite being wrong) just no. You had a very strong char and I saw you as the second strongest, but your playstyle left you as trash to me, and didnt warrant a goodbye.